Congregational Safety Plan
Phases Toward Reopening
Approved by the Session of Maitland Presbyterian Church on June 16. 2020
Red: Online Only
• All church programs and activities are online
• Church campus is closedÂ to all programs
Orange: Outside Only
• Begins with small groups of children and youth
• Progresses toÂ outdoor worship services
• Masks and social distancing required
• Other groups can request space in the Family Life Center on weekdays only
Yellow: Limited Inside
• Worship services offered indoors and outdoors
• Social distancing and masks required
• Church groups under 15 in main building
• All other groups in FLC only
• Communion resumes in individual packsÂ
Green: Normal Operations
• Full operation of church campus resumes
• All music programs resume
• No masks or social distancing required
• Hospitality and open office hours resume
Until the green phase, there will be no hospitality, group singing, bulletins, passed offering plates, or greeting time.
Professional sanitization of the building will occur in all phases.
The session will determine the timing for each phase.
Members and guests are asked to stay home if they are feeling ill and report any cases of the COVID virus to the staff.
All online content will continue during all phases so that those who stay at home may still participate